Thursday, March 29, 2007

12





The second chance means nothing
if nothing was learned from the first one



Being without you for too long
is the most intense pain I have
ever felt




If we were such good friends
how come you have nothing to say to me
but tons to say about me



Best friends aren't the ones that you call and tell
your whole day to, they are the ones that lived through
It with you



Times were tough but memories remain,
situations were rough but we overcame,
side by side, together we grew
when all is said and done, I'll look back on friends like you



I'm not an accessory kind of girl.



Always keep your head up high;
cause there are some people who would
kill to see you fall...



Today I turned twelve. I was greeted with smiles and hugs. I was frowned at.
My friends were really enthusiastic when they greeted me; "Happy Birthday, Hannah!"
I was really happy. Things in my day, with my crazy friends were great. Untill something always weird has to happen on a good day. Someone goes moody, or someone starts a fight. But I ignored everything, this is my day. No one is going to ruin it. They may get mad. They may get rude. They may be anoying. I'll forgive them, life is too short to fight for so long. In ten years we will not remember all the fights, all the mean jokes, all the boys. I got presents too! From my parents I got; Jeans, Good Hair Straightner, itunes gift card, Candy Bars, $40. From Emma; Fleece Blanket, Raspberry Body Butter. From Madi; Necklace, Gum. From Jill; Shirt, Earrings. From Shanaya; 3 funky bracelets, watch. It was a good birthday. =D

Thats all.

3 comments:

RW said...

I am glad you had a fine day!

love you

Hannah said...

love you too.

kimberley francis said...

ramona, you have a beautiful, wise daughter.

one of the coolest, i say.